Saturday, March 24, 2007

4 Generation Time

Well,I had quite the first part of the weekend. This female house-myself and 2 female cats had company. Friday for a few hours and then about 6 hours today. My son,my grandson and two great grandsons came.You can't have a quiet evening when you have two two years old.The toys came out and nearly got grandma's big owie a few times. My son's girl had Rotor Cuff surgery a few weeks back so she has her arm in a sling plus. The 2 cats went upstairs and hid and were not seen.
It is amazing how the youngest has changed since I last saw him and for the better. Today we shopped and ate out.
Needless to say that was very interesting.
To get a little female into this blog**** My greatgranddaughter Amanda turned 4 today.
Oh,that means I didn't have 2 2yrs old I had one two and one three. When you dont see or hear for months I get confused.
Could I be getting old?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...we hear nothing...who had surgery? We didn't know anything about it.