Friday, March 09, 2007

Almost Complient

I have had a problem with my left foot for almost a week now. It continued to get worse. Painful,swollen and hot made shoes impossible the last 2 days. Having diabetes2 and my brother having lost both legs within a couple of years I should know better. At 11:45 am I called the office today (just so I could say I called) and told them my problem and asked if there was something I could do at home. I figured friday being so busy and calling so late I could get some idea for at home or a Rx called in. LOL = : ( I was told to be there at 1:00. We all just don't like people touching our hurting spots.
Well the doctor touched it enough. Then I had to get 3 xrays and a blood test. Now I have another new Rx that needs to be taken with food because it is hard on stomachs. Joy Joy.

I know I should do better but even at my age I can misbehave. I'm not anywhere near perfect and God must just shake his head and say to himself "Who is she taking after?"

5 comments:

TO BECOME said...

If it was in your big toe, I would say you have gout. I have had that same problem for the last week before and mine is gout. I sure hope it isn't but I can't tell you how many times I have had to go without a shoe because my foot was so swollen. They have mine under control now but before, it was really bad and I believe I hurt worse than I have in my life. Hope you are well soon, what ever it is. connie from Texas

TO BECOME said...

I am so glad you stopped by my blog and to hear that the pain is better. Hope you will soon be able to get up without fearing the pain. Take care and have a happy weekend. connie from texas

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better Joyce, you'll be in my prayers. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Hello, just dropped in. Do not know how exactly.
I am curious: Is your foot still there?
Hope you feel better and are free of pain.

Anonymous said...

have you heard anything yet?