Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Klutz rides again!!

Well I know I have been quiet lately. I fell walking into my house on the 6th. I broke my glasses and my right wrist and the end of the ulna bone. I broke a small piece off the knob at the end of the bone. Naturally I would brake the one I use the most. Do you know how difficult it is to dress, wash up,eat and do house work. I am learnng a few tricks and when the cast comes off in5 weeks I will be an expert. But praise the Lord it could have been worse. I have no one to blame but myself as I have lived in this house over 30 years and I know the threshold is bad.

So Relax and if something doesn't go right for you just think of my Klutzie move. I'm so glad He watches over me.
Hugs

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh ((Joyce)) hope you heal up well.

Mimi said...

Oh my dear,
I am glad it was no worse...but I would say it is plenty bad enough!!!
and of course I suppose you were alone when you fell...Thank God He was watching over you...
I wouldn't call you a Klutz...I would say you can't walk straight!!(giggle)
Please take care of yourself and don't worry about the house work...it will still be there when you get well...
{{Hugs}}
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Ach herrje ... must have been painful! I hope it all will grow together again. Take care on yourself please.

Jodi said...

Lady, Lady! Careful! Careful! I broke my right arm a little over 3 years ago. [I waited two weeks to go to the doctor. ;o) I told you I could totally relate to your dislike of doctor's visits.] I really didn't think it was broken, but it kept feeling like it was dragging when I just let it hang at my side. Yeah - the doctor thought that was pretty funny. Anyhoo - all of that was to say that it took me a full year before my arm *really* felt better and I didn't flinch when I put weight on it. So don't get frustrated with yourself if you can't do handsprings when the cast comes off ~ though I know you'll feel like it! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Oh I hope you are better soon!