Thursday, May 01, 2008

Never Say Never

I have finally bit the dust. I have always commented about cell phones and how people use them. I never felt the need for one. But now I feel diferent and after buying two phones I finally got one one activated today. The first phone I killed before I could get it activated. I did a little more reading and now have a phone for emergency use. I pray I will never have it on my ear most of the day. All this tech stuff I don't know about but sometimes you do the best you can.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Joyce, you will learn to love your cell phone...it is such a comfort when the power goes out to know that your kids can still reach you...it is also good when you are traveling to be able to reach help if you need it...
I am proud of you for biting the bullet and going for it!!!
{{Hugs}}
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Cell phones (or mobile phones as we English call them) are a curse and a blessing. For you it will be a blessing I'm sure. My poor hubby gets contacted all kinds of hours by people at work. It's 11pm here and work has just rung...*sigh*. My phone is such a comfort when I'm out and about.

Mimi said...

Happy Mothers Day Joyce,
I hope you have a very enjoyable day...and perhaps are able to see some of your kids or grandkids...
Blessings,
'Mimi

Jodi said...

Just popping in to wish you a very Happy Mother's Day! Hugs to you, Joyce!