Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Greatgrands can lift you and then slam you down

They maybe little but they can get you! The weekend started with my youngest GGD being sick and having to go into the hospital for test then being admitted. She did get released after one day without any diagnoses. (sp) Then on Memorial Day
in early evening I received a call from one of my GDs. When I answered the phone there was this little voice (GGS) saying
"ILove You" a pause then "Who are you?'. When I told him grandma he mention another name. When I told him GrandmaJoyce
He never said another word. I finally hung up when no one else came to the phone.
Did I get put in my place or what? That was my weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is just a kid, a phone and some programmed numbers ...

Anonymous said...

I heard about A. I hope she is doing better!

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Mago, With caller ID I know the call came from and the little voice was my 4 year old GGS.

Anonymous said...

Lol kids are too funny...Chatterbox answers the phone, says nothing, and then puts it on the side still connected and goes out to play if not supervised. I then arrive to hear the faint voice of an irate Grandma/Salesman/friend shouting "GET MUMMY...HELLO??...HELLO???...", I then realise where it's coming from, pick up the phone and apologise. :)

Sorry your GGD was sick, I hope she is better.

Hugs.

Mimi said...

He was probably all set to talk to you...but when he actually heard your voice..it startled him and he forgot what he wanted to say...
that usually happens to me a few times...as the tiny ones first begin to want to talk to "Mimi"
at least you know that the thought was there!!and that what counts!!
right?
ya gotta love em...
Mimi

Mimi said...

Hi Joyce,
just stopping by to make sure you are doing well...
have a blessed week,
Mimi