Friday, February 13, 2009

Highs and Lows of the week

My one son came up started my car and then we went up to do my wash with 2 of my greatgrands. He showed me a way to get to see some of my messages. I then had the youngest great grand 3 weeks old here for a couple of nights. You start to question What is sleep?
Another son called and told me he had a different computor for me. A newer model. What a joy. I can't believe how much a computor can mean to your life. :o)

Then flu came! It is a good thing that adults can go 24 hours without eating. I am praying that today will be a good day.

Have a blessed week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! Hugs.

Katie said...

I hope the flu passed quickly. It's an awful feeling.

I love it that you get to spend time with your great grandchildren. "What is sleep?" I have asked that question many times. :)

Raine said...

Congratulations on the new computer! I hope you recover quickly

Anonymous said...

Newer computer sounds good! Hope you recover soon and drink enough water, tea and such healthy things. Hope you have a nice Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

feeling better now? hope so!

Anonymous said...

Cabcree is right - better?