Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sometimes you just have to laugh!

There are times in life when things are not going right. You just have to laugh and ask what next. My car wasn't running and yesterday it finally was running and I planed to go do laundry today. LOL I had a flat tire. the car hadn't run for almost a month. I figured warmth would help it to run. Battery was dead. Tire was inflated too late for me to go.
My e-mail stopped working and I was up to over 50 messages in my inbox. Today I finally went over to a friend's house and deleted over 40 messages.
So I was sitting in my house with no e-mail , no car waiting for it to warm up so I could check at post office for my mail. I finally walked down to the post office yesterday and got my mail after a week. The mail box had more mail than it has had before.
But at least it is above freezing and if I don't have a flat laundry can get done. To get upset is really useless, at this time the way the world is; my problems are big to only me when I let them be. When you seem to be carrying a heavy load you have to watch out because thats when more trouble will come and get you. There has been a few other problems in my life lately but none I care to share. One day I will look back and think that was a crazy time in my life.

3 comments:

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I know those kind of days! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're email is working soon.

I had a bad day yesterday, what with hubs losing his job and some other stress I was not in a good mood.

But God is good and He's overcome the world.

Big hugs, I hope your car is fixed too.
xx

Anonymous said...

Those things don't help either when you were so looking forward to finally getting out of the house!! Did the snow melt quite a bit up there this weekend? A lot of it is melting here. Finally seeing some of the dead grass. :) John and I are planning to come up Easter weekend. He should be able to get that weekend off. :) Then you can look forward to us two brats visiting you. :)