Saturday, February 21, 2009

This and That

Well winter is back in force. This hermit will need to slink back in her hole to stay safe. My car isn't running so I don't have to worry about being on the road.
The bone test says my bones are okey. One son says they break because I am a clutz. I don't argue with that because there are days i feel like a clutz.
Since the doctor had his nurse call and let me know that I cancelled my appointment with him for this week. I'll go see him in a month. I also am going to cancel an appointment I have up in Marquette because it is 100 miles away and it is going to snow.
It is for a check up on my loop recorder(checks heart rythm). I can't say I am fond of appointments in winter or if I don't see any need for them. I know thats not the best attitude but IT'S MINE!
Now for the computer. I am learning how to use this one and get to where I want to get to. There are a few things I haven't got to yet but in time I am sure I will find a way. There are a lot of icons I don't know or understand but I don't have to. I love having enough knowledge to do what I do on this computer. It has allowed me to speak with people all over this world. Sometimes I can let off a little steam when I am upset. I have an angel teddy bear sitting next to my computer to remind me to watch what I say. It has saved people from a few rants.
Have a great weekend. Stay warm and safe. God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joyce, you are way cool.