Thursday, July 30, 2009

Farmer ?

The other day I was given 6 cherry tomato plants. They only stand about 5 to 6 inches high but they had tomatoes on and buds.
I was amazed how little the plants were and still had tomatoes. These had to have been pro grown by someone who knew what to do. I sure don't show skill but I have a love for a very small garden. I love to get my hands in dirt once in a while. I planted 4 outside of my bedroom so I can see them out my window. I put the other two in a pot on my porch. Small enough for me to take care of with out my body giving me grief.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love cherry tomatoes! I could never grow them though, I'm not talented!

Raine said...

I have two tomato plants and they are just enough to keep the hosue stocked with exactly the amount i need