Monday, July 20, 2009

Visitors

This week end was one for visitors. I had visits from family. I even went out to campsite for a meal and visit. They came to my house a couple of times. The visits were great. I saw two sons,one grandson,two granddaughters, three great granddaughters,and one great grandson. There were daughter-in- laws and a few others with them. They were at two different camp sites in two different towns but they stopped here for a visit.
I showed two of my great granddaughter s a picture of their parent with Santa Clause and then a picture of their grandpa with Santa. I don't know if my daughter-in-law had seen baby pictures of her husband that were over 50 years old.
This was a cold weekend,record breaking in spots and I sort of felt sorry for the campers but was glad I got to see them.

1 comment:

Raine said...

I'm glad you got to see them too, sounds like a pleasant busy weekend for you