Monday, April 05, 2010

MISC.

Hope everyone had a great Easter. I saw some great posts about the meaning of this holiday.
And it didn't have a thing to do with rabbits or colored eggs.
Yesterday I finished going thru my old medications. I opened the bottles-emptied them into plastic bag and took the labels off the bottles or boxes. I had hoped to get rid of them today. My druggist wouldn't take them but said I should take them back home;fill the bag with water and when they are destroyed put them in coffee grounds or kitty litter and put them in the garbage.
They are almost all melted.
I did my wash this morning because it is supposed to be rainy for the next few days. Another job done!
When I came home there in front of my house in an old garden spot was one little crocus in full bloom. Oh the power of one. :)
I went to the store and saw some old friends outside. It was great to see them and chat for awhile. The day has hours to go but it has been such a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all in full swing, spring-swing :)