Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Easter

Today He died! BUT on Sunday HE AROSE!! The promise of the Bible was fulfilled and gives hope to all who believe. So I have no problem saying Happy Easter.

When I was working it went from most people working in an office Monday thru Friday to my area where we worked 24/7. The office staff had half a day on Good Friday. Once our area started there was a problem with Easter Sunday holiday pay. A few of us stated if you didn't have Easter Sunday Good Friday didn't mean anything. We won for a little while.

So Happy Easter to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too xx

Katie said...

Joyce - I haven't commented for a while, but have been reading all of your posts. Great job on all your hard work with sorting through "stuff!" I know how good it feels to get rid of stuff. I love reading your thoughts and insights on different stuff too. God has given you wit and humor along with wisdom and love. :)

Praying you have a good Easter, thanking God for his gift of our life in Jesus!

Love to you and a hug - Cricket