Sunday, April 25, 2010

What A Day

My son came up and brought along two of my great grands-Lexie and Robbie. We traveled about 50 miles to a city with lots of places to shop. I was able to get a few things I wanted to buy for quite awhile. I bought two rose bushes. Won't get them planted right away but thats okay. I was going to buy some wood to fix my porch but since there were no measurements and no saw available it was put off. It was a good thing since I said 2 by 4 and I needed 2 by 6s.
I wanted a pair of backless sneakers and I got them today.
We went to McDonalds for lunch. It was something to see and hear as we ate in the play room. The kids had a great time running and climbing all over the place. All these kids shoeless having a ball. You never go there with a headache but you may have one when you leave.We stayed there for quite some time but when we were leaving ,the shoes were put on and jackets put on with no trouble. We had seen a dad trying to get his little one to leave and he had a time of it with this boy around 2.
After we came home the kids and I went to the park. They had so much energy and went up and down on the slide. They were on the swings to. I can't remember the last time I push someone on a swing. When I said it was time to leave they didn't make a fuss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Good to see that they follow without much ado. The lady next door has two girls - and sometimes I think they are a riot.
Its late for me now. bye!

joan patz said...

Sounds like you had a very busy Sat, but fun, sounds like you had energy to do all you did praise the Lord. It was good to visit with you.
Love ya!