Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nothing Special

The weather was pretty bad with flooding and tornadoes last night. May get more of the same tonight and tomorrow but not right around here. It was windy for some time this afternoon and the umbrella for the table took off again. I had to move table and umbrella to more of a sheltered place. I thought the base would keep it in the table.
Today I asked my neighbor to lift up the hood of my car because I couldn't do it. :( He opened it without a problem and put in some brake fluid for me.
It is hot here but not as bad as Texas where my sister lives. She had 101 and 103 degrees. YUK
Have not been feeling as good as I would like but hopefully things will get better.

1 comment:

Raine said...

I hope you are feeling better now and that your weather is pleasant