Friday, June 04, 2010

Blame this on Mago

This ten questions blog is something Mago asked me to do.
Do you believe in ghosts? NO after death your spirit goes and all that is left is a shell.

Are you content with your life? For the most part YES. It keeps you happier if your content.

Have you ever been at or close to point blank? Yes sitting next to ex that had a loaded 45 to the back of his head. Man holding gun was screamed at by his wife and he turned the gun and pulled trigger saying "It's not loaded." BUT it was and went off in car.

Is philosophy necessary? It helps

Do you live with books? A few

Have you ever been on stage? Over 60 years ago in youth group.

Do you regularly read a printed newspaper? Once a week and on line 6 days a week.

Are you afraid of the future? For the world yes for me no.

Do you know yourself? I do know myself and why I do things that other people can't understand.

Will you play on? Probably not. I have only one question I would like answered. What do you consider old?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for playing, Joyce - I will have to read your answers again. Your question requires some thinking; I wonder about me changing, about time, what "old" is.

Anonymous said...

you are as old as you feel...

does that sound a bit corny? lol