Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trying Times & Other Things

I have been trying to change something on the blog comments and it hasn't worked so far. I just tried again and hope it will happen.
I cut my front lawn and didn't do side or back yard and then walked to post office. My legs had little or no strength but I made it. (Oh for the days when I could get things done)

Oh, have any of you that take pills looked at where they came from? I did that a few days ago and was surprised. I have one pill that comes from Belgium. I have another one that comes from Jerusalem, Israel.

The sun is out today!!! No more days this week are to be sunny. Like my kids taught me to say-WHATEVER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It works!!
Thank you, Joyce!

A friend of mine is asthamtic and has to use two sprays daily. One of them halers is absolutely strange: It says it is manufactured in England, the print on the blister where its in is originally in French and they glued a label over it with the name and instructions in German.

The product itself is crap. A genericon, yes, but the stuff that transports the active substance is so heavy that one "sprays" it only in one's mouth, but it is meant to reach the bronchial tubes. The original produces a very thin, even gas-like fog the patient can fully inhale.
I hope you are well, and your marches were not too exhausting.

Anonymous said...

:)