Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bad Day

I was not a happy camper last night and was about to vent on my blog when I came home. I couldn't get my blog to work and you were saved from my venting. It wouldn't have changed anything and I would still have been tired. I spent the day with my close friend. I drove her to her cancer treatment. She was having a very bad day and the pain was over what it usually is. After the treament and the doctor visit when we left the hospital her car was acting up. (I think it was my foot on brake and gas at same time) The car was moving and she asked if the car was running? I said yes and she wanted me to park. I wanted to keep on going-not be stranded in parking lot. We went a short way farther out of parking lot and we parked the next place she wanted to go. I turned off car then turned it back on and everything was fine. We had no more car trouble. The stress of the day got to me and you can imagine what it did to her. It was a long day since she had to go to another doctor in afternoon.
If any one wants to give me a shame shame go ahead. My day was alot better than hers and I let it get to me. She has never had as bad a day before and maybe fighting cancer for 12 years will do that to you.
Please say a prayer for my friend.
Question? Who do you think made it impossible for me to vent? I have my own idea on that.

No comments: