Saturday, August 05, 2006

Great Three Generation Day

This morning my son came over with his grandson. He is 17 months old and finally can allow his greatgrandma to hold him and talk to him without crying. He is Well Loved (Spoiled). We went out to eat and some shopping. He was so happy and smiling at every one. The lights on the ceiling in WalMart almost put him into a trance. On the ride home he went to sleep and I almost did to. He wasn't here that long but it made my day.
Sometimes its great to be tired. My son took me where ever I wanted to go. And this trip was far from organized. I did accomplish somethings that I needed to do.
I always have great days when my boys visit. I suppose I shouldn't call them boys since the youngest is 40 and two of them are grandpas. I can say that they are all different and each of them show me so much love. Not in the same way for all but I can say I am well loved. Maybe not always liked but loved.
I never had that girl I wanted but those boys make up for it.

2 comments:

John said...

Ma, you're getting all gushy. But that's cool.

Anonymous said...

It's good to be loved! And I had to laugh at your 'Well loved (spoiled)' comment. We had a little boy from church over to play with little B (4 year old). He said to me "look at all these toys, you must be rich!" - but we are not rich, far from it, we just have relatives who spoil our two children a little too much. Lol.