Thursday, August 10, 2006

Brain Freeze

Last night I got my pills out-ice water from the fridge and then I didn't take them. They were still sitting on my kitchen table this morning. When I do things like that I wonder why I am taking so many pills. My blood presure wasn't that bad and my blood sugar was okey when I checked . Can you tell I don't like taking pills?
Independence is fine but there is no point to go to the doctor if you are not going to listen. Just wish I could talk him into cutting a few. He is young like my sons but motherly tricks don't work.

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Hello Joyce, I came to visit you from a comment you left on a site I read. I admire you for raising 4 sons on your own.I am so sorry you lost your husband, I know you must miss him even after so many years. I am raising my son alone as My Godly husband of 22 years left us 2 years ago. My son is 15 now and we are doing ok. I have a daughter who is 21 as well.
God is taking care of us, and we are doing ok.
Blessings to you Joyce.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Thank you Paulette for your post. God enables us to do remarkable things. Boys are great blessings. I was never fortunate enough to have a girl.