Saturday, August 12, 2006

mom's surprise

Friday my eldest son came to see me. I hadn't seen him since February. We talk on the phone almost every week but I don't see him. It was nice. He left first thing this morning. We didn't spend all the time together as he had things to do and I wasn't the reason he came up.
My son is a grandpa twice. He is losing hair and it is turning grey. It is strange how you don't see what your looking at all the time. I saw him-really saw him this week end. I love the man.
When you live alone things like this mean alot. I wonder if being alone with my sons makes me appreciate them more. I really hope note because children should be treated as what they are "Gifts From God". But remember God has a sense of humor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess he is full of suprises right now. He stopped by Sunday afternoon and saw us. =)

Joyce's Ramblings said...

I guess so. He was suppose to work sat. and sun. eve.