Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Great Women

While I was reading a lot of blogs today I found out that there are a multitude of great women out there. They are dealing with all kinds of things and doing it well. I wonder what would happen if for 24 hours the women would run the world.
Husbands don't get upset because the women I am talking about love you and the kids. Do you think after a battle or a rocket we could sit and eat some ice cream or chocolate?Could we difuse the hot spots of the world? Could we get the leaders to see the tears that are flowing and the pain the children are in? If it was only that easy!
Well I turn it over to God and pray that all the battles large and small come to an end. May all the wives and husbands out there give each other a kiss and a word of praise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my site. Thank you also for your sweet comment and for your prayers for my daughter during this difficult time of recuperating from her surgery. I will be coming back to read more of your posts. It is going on midnight here and I really need to get to bed. I hope you will come by my site again and read some of the things the Lord has given me to put on there. I have categories on the right of my site that might interest you. There are several posts under each topic. Thank you again for visiting me and for your prayers.