Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Thanks From My Cats

My cats say thank you for all the nice comments. They may have saved their happy home this morning. When I first got up this morning and went to the bathroom half awake I stepped into puke from a cat. She managed to do it in the middle of the rug in the middle area of bathroom door. GROSS YUK! There was no way I could miss it. With my small bathroom I was able to accomplish two things when I sat down; Wash my bare foot and the other reason I went in there. I hate being efficient that early in the morning. Yes Rebecca I do love them but does my love have to be tested like that?
I guess this country girl could have put something on her feet but so early in morning when I'm barefoot most of the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is gross! is she sick? Weby threw up too, but she is sick. She isn't eating very well.

tkrimms said...

Thanks for sending me over - we don't have cats so we won't step in cat puke....but we do have two dogs...uh oh :)

Joyce's Ramblings said...

She is fine now so all I can think of is "hair ball".
I don't think dog would be any better "tk". I was just amassed how well she placed that gift.

Weby is old and has a reason. My cats are young and spoiled.

Anonymous said...

yes, she placed it very well...that's what you get for spoiling them. ha, ha. (just kidding!) As if Parker isn't spoiled enough. He's worse than Weby.

Annecourager said...

Too gross.... and funny, since it wasn't me that it happened to!!

I guess I can't complain too much about stepping on Legos now.