Friday, November 24, 2006

Little Humor

After the election I feel safe telling this one. You can change the party names if you must. One morning in late October President Bush was out running when he came upon a boy sitting by anoisy box. President Bush asked what the boy had in the box and the boy said "republicans". President looked at the puppies and smiled. Two weeks later he was with the vice president running and they saw the boy again. President Bush stopped and asked the boy what was in the box? The boy said "demacrats". Bush said "I thought you said they were republicans." The boy looked up and said,"Now they have their eyes open"

2 comments:

Katie said...

Joyce - Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. We had a nice Thanksgiving and are enjoying a night at a hotel in GB. We're leaving Sun. morning so will miss seeing you at church. :(

Love - Katydid

alphabet soup said...

I just loved that little joke, I'm sure it has many variations but it still seems appropriate!!