Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Life and living it

This has been a down day with sad things happening to friends and people I love. BUT !!!!!!! God gave me this day and I can't spend it crying. I done some today but enough! I am alive-my house is warm. My cupboards have food. I don't quite understand how the bad things seem to be overwhelming me. I am surprised that the Lord hasn't slapped me down for not
getting it. HE loves me and is taking care of me. He wants me to be there for the people around me with problems and not to think about the problems. So now I will send a card to a friend I just found out yesterday had a double mastectomy. I gave some food to someone who needed it. I spent time with another friend. I told God I was sorry for getting so sad. I just better be worthy of God's goodness to me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Joyce, you are a sweetie and such a good friend to many. You are right, God is so loving and longsuffering with us when we get sad and mopey. The great news is, because of Jesus, we can claim HIS righteousness and ARE worthy of God's love for us! Crazy and amazing truth that is.