Tuesday, November 07, 2006

VOTE

I got to the polls and voted before 8 this morning. In Wisconsin we have some questions that needed people to vote on.
We also had close political races and a write end race. If you want the world to go down hill even more don't vote. But why wouldn't any sensible person not vote. As a care giver I once help some one to vote. As it turned out her vote and my vote canceled each out BUT she was allowed to vote her heart and I voted mine. Speak your mind don't let the next person speak for you. Every vote IS important and one can make a difference.

3 comments:

John said...

Rebecca and I voted tonight after work. When got to the polling place there was a line out the door. We thought " Oh no this is going to take a while " But the line was for a different district. I guess they had two districts voting at one place. Rebecca went to check where we needed to go as I waited in line. It turns out our district had no line. We were in and out in ten minutes. We were voters 500 and 501. I guess we either don't have many voters in our district or they are going later. The End

Anonymous said...

LOL! The end, he says. =) I'm glad we voted.

alphabet soup said...

Every vote is important Joyce, no matter where you live, I'm, glad you utilized yours!!