Sunday, June 29, 2008

#200 Post

A year ago on this date I posted about buying a blue pull over shirt for my neighbor that turned 84. Today I can post that I bought another pull over shirt-not blue but dusty cedar for his 85th. He liked it and the color looks good on him. Some things stay the same.
Today was also important to me because I was married on this day many many years ago. I played the what if game. If my husband hadn't died 42 years ago where would I be and all different what ifs. Would I have worked where I worked and would I have move up north to a small town. You know I didn't come up with any answers.
I am getting good at asking questions but whats the difference? Life goes on and I need to do the best I can. : )
Have a great week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to play the "what if" game. I hope you were doing okay this weekend. See you next weekend!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Hi, I've been lurking for awhile now but decided to de-lurk to congrat you on your 200th post. I know it can be tempting to play the "what if" game but it is better to fill your day with the joy of living and leave the temptation behind.

Anonymous said...

Life goes strange ways or leads us on strange paths. Crossings, detours and no map.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me: I forgot to congratulate for your 200st post: I enjoy to read your blog. I remember the post about the gift for your neighbor from last year. :)

Mimi said...

congratulations on your 200th post...and congratulations to your neighbor on celebrating his 85th year...
the what if game can go on and on with no answers.....
blessings to you,
Mimi