Monday, June 23, 2008

Week's Forcast

This week is going to be one to remember. If Sunday was a preview;its watch out time. I had two doc appointments so I figured things would be different. Tuesday I find out whether the cast comes off my right arm and thats in Iron Mountain.
On Thursday I have to see doc in Green Bay about retina in left eye. I found that out on Wed. last week when I had my eyes checked. Quiet expectations-NOT!!!
Sunday started early-couldn't sleep so on the computer 1a.m. till 2:30 playing solitare. Then back to bed to sleep. I got picked up for church and first thing I hear about is Pastor's wife was rushed up to hospital possible heart attack on Saturday night. Was still in but they think it might be Lymes. A tick had blessed her with that earlier. Then special speaker got to me afew times during his sermon. Came home ate then slept off and on in my chair.
Sunday night someone came over with a gift for me. It was a beautiful lap robe chrocheted (sp) by a young man that I knew who had made some bad choises and was locked up. It was granny squares of all different colors and all joined together with a grey blue yarn(I think). Who knows if I am seeing colors right. Then someone came over with a plate full of cinnamon rolls made from scratch. Later my eldest son called and he asked if I wanted to go with his family to a beautiful part of UP of Michigan at the end of his call. I said no.
Twice during the afternoon I went out to move my non-moving car from the driveway and park it on the street. Every time I went out it started to sprinkle.Car is still parked in my driveway.
What will Monday bring? The Joy? of living the quiet life of retirement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome if that cast could come off this week! Did Dawn help you get any flowers going this year in your yard?

Joyce's Ramblings said...

The cast is off!!! It came off this morning. I am not supposed to lift heavy things yet. And it is still tender. Dawn planted three flowering kale in my yard. She also has some other things planted.
The white iris came up so beautiful. The color of iris on the side of the house is yellow.

Anonymous said...

yea! the cast is off!

Anonymous said...

Hey - free again!