Saturday, June 28, 2008

Facts And Confusion

The more facts I learn leads more to overload and confusion. Too many facts and my not totally understanding all the info and results of the tests. They can do so much now and can tell every little thing going on inside your body. How many of you have seen the inside of your eye? Leakage inside my eye and edema-LOL. Other parts of my body I can understand but on the inside of my eye.
God created a wonderful body but I am seeing too much of the little bits 'n' pieces.
I almost long for the good old days: If you didn't feel good - you were sick and you waited to get better or if it didn't and the pain got too bad then you saw a doc.
Well have a good week end and enjoy. (Hugs) :o)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

problem (or maybe its not a problem) in the old days we didn't live long enough to have all of our body parts fall apart on us...now we seem to be rusting out one part at a time! LOL
hope all turns out well with the problem with your eye...
blessings to you,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

A look into your own eye: Amazing. I hope there is no damage and what ever it is it can be fixed with medicaments.