Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Good Day

I had a very good afternoon. The wee ones were here. Today I had a 5 yr.,a4yr,and an almost 1yr old. My son and his daughter were here. Within 5 minutes my front room was full of toys. The boys walk in and start pulling out the toys.
My littlest great granddaughter is walking around furniture now. I hadn't seen the kids for awhile and I was amazed
how they have changed. We went out to eat and it was so much fun. The boys got a panda toy from McDonalds. I tried to get a pair of pink and white clogs for Alexus and she just kicked her feet till they came off. A female that doesn't like shoes.
The two youngest slept on the way home. After they left my home I walked down to mail a card at the post office. I wanted to put a small plaque inside the card so I didn't even address it until I got to the post office. My neighbor lives a couple of doors away and tomorrow is her birthday. She like me has a post office box so I knew it would get in her box and not get damaged. But when I addressed the card the handwriting was pretty bad but the postmaster knew where it was to go.
When I came home I didn't stay up to long. I was in bed before six. I'm up now because I had to give my son some info after he arrived home. I was teased because I took a nap. Oh well, I can handle it.
Have a great week. I am going to listen to the rain. God bless!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun day! glad you were able to get out and about and enjoy the kids!

Tammy said...

Oh, it sounds like you had a very good day, indeed! :-)

Anonymous said...

Never got it with that shoes.
Why do women like shoes that much? Can you tell me?

Rain is a fine thing. Like it very much.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Shoes are comfort and one of the lesser priced items. We have so much flooding in Wisconsin rain is not a good thing now.
I like shoes but I don't go crazy with them Mago.

Mimi said...

what a fun day you had...the little ones make us feel like a million bucks don't they!!!
enjoy the rain...we are finally getting afternoon showers...
I hope none of the flooding reaches your neck of the woods...
Mimi