Friday, January 08, 2010

Afghan

Notice it is even spelt right. I finished that color I was working with and it looks so good that now I am trying to figure what color next. Do I go with what I have or do I go buy new. I have a couple of things I started before and don't want to finish so I could rip and get yarn. I started just so I could have something to do and use up the yarn I have setting around. Its not like I haven't a few afghans setting around. I will never worry about staying warm with all the afghans I have. Winter and afghan just seem to go together.
I won't rip any finished works of art but the undone can be even more undone. Tomorrow will tell the tale.

4 comments:

Raine said...

I am waiting for my primetime shows to come back so that I can finish up some of my crocheting projects. I like to crochet while I watch TV.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are doing; kind of weaving, knitting? Tried to find an afghan but only landed in the Afghan army ...

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Afghan is a crocheted blanket or throw. Not knitted-crochet.

Anonymous said...

"Häkeln". I still posses some small "Deckchen" my grandmother made, astounding delicate.