Thursday, January 07, 2010

Web Search???

Last night when I put a blanket over a window in my bedroom I had to do a web search. Not on the computer but on the wall. I couldn't believe what I saw; I got my broom and started the search. With a dirt floor in the basement I do have spiders but I do look for their webs. I do web searches pretty darn often because they are easy to do and if you don't yuk! I don't worry about the spiders that live here because I have never seen the big ones that I saw in Panama. There you worry.
It has been cold and now its snowy so I have started another afgan. It is something to do and I seem to be able to do it without too much wrist pain that I had before. At this time the color I am using is giving my eyes trouble. I will be done with this color hopefully tomorrow. I am using up some old yarn that I have.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like spiders in their own habitat. I don't like them in my bed or my shower. :) We don't have them really that badly down here. In Washington we'd get these really big fat juicy ones. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big spider fan, but I don't like to kill them. I try to remind myself that they kill all the awful flies - whilst screaming and running around. Although if it was a poisonous spider I might just hit it with a shoe! :)

Anonymous said...

(I'm the one screaming and running around, lol, not the spiders) :)

the johnson crew said...

you are so funny! ;)

Anonymous said...

Spiders are one of the few animals that terrify me. I can not kill them - I avoid killing animals generally - but they really scare me.

Anonymous said...

And by the way - did you find some webs?