Sunday, January 17, 2010

You Would Think

Dealing with a cold and coughing from your darkest and lowest parts once in a winter would be enough. I guess not because I am doing it again. This time I can only say that I wish all coughing spells would be in the bathroom. Think a little- you will figure out why. The other thing is you never know when you are going to start coughing. You can't keep cough drops in your mouth all the time. Oh well, this to shall pass. I will let it take its course. Have a great week but take a little time to pray for the people in Haiti.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate having a cough. Especially one that feels like it will never go away. Hope it is gone soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon too xx

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Yes, hope you feel better soon. Chicken soup?

Raine said...

I hate when that happens