Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend

This was an interesting weekend for me. It wasn't so good for my son. He sounded fine when we talked early in the day. He came up and brought along my 2 year old great grandchild Lexi. I did get my wash done and was able to do some shopping. But his cold got worse. I felt so sorry for him. He coughed so much he threw up. He couldn't go to work tonight. He came up to help me and so I could see my Lexi and he got sick. Some how it doesn't seem fair. Our weekends usually are good time for me.
I have a bunch of houses that are electric and are plug into a power strip. Lexi must have seen me light them before because now she goes to the power strip says "lights" and turns them on.
I don't have to want them on but Lexi does. What a saturday and sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I hope he feels better soon, x

Anonymous said...

Bright little girl. I hope your son is better now and did not become seriously ill!