Friday, January 22, 2010

Tired But Happy

Today friends took me along when they went shopping. They called and asked if I was up to it. It didn't even come into question- I needed to get meds and food. I also needed to get out of this house after staying in for a week. I also needed to get my mail. I hadn't gotten it since last week. I jumped at the chance to go and to spend time with them. My cupboards were bare and even my freezer was starting to empty out. I had food but I didn't have all I needed. I wouldn't have starved but no milk,only one apple and a few oranges. No good cold medication.
It was a great time and if the storm that is coming is really bad I will be fine. But I AM TIRED!
So what. I will rest for the rest of the day. What needed to be done is done. I had a good day with friends.:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fine!
I thought about going out, but skipped it, I feel not too good. The coughing returned, what annoys me really. Monday I will see my doctor.
You are expecting a storm? Sounds no good, hope it will go away fast. Slowly I have enough of that winter.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Winter always lasts too long, Mago. It is something that can drive me crazy if I let it.

Anonymous said...

glad you made it out with some friends. it's good to get out once in awhile. :)

Raine said...

I'm glad you had a good time with them.