Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UpDate

Don't think I can quit yet; but at least I can get into the storage room. There is still a lot of things that belong to my kids. There are things of mine that I want to get rid of also. Its like this: I don't want it or need it but I wouldn't want to give something away without giving my boys a chance to say "I wouldn't mind having that."
Yesterday even after we did over 200 pounds in the morning I got busy and we took 4 bags up. I put them in my car and my son came along after I talked him to taking my car. We went to refuse place and then to another town's hardware store. I need string for my weed eater and that is where I bought it. We bought the string and headed home. John fixed it all up and then proceeded to do
the area that needed to be done. He raked the area also. I think he was happy to be outside in fresh air and he knew that it was something I needed done.
It was a good couple of days. I had time with my son and We accomplished things.
It sometimes gets to me when I see things that need to be done and I can't do them.
God I love my sons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need to purge my house of stuff, too much clutter around. SO MANY pictures and crafts that the children have made. I really need to sort them all out and stop being too sentimental about every scrap of paper they've scribbled on, lol!

Sounds like you're making good progress. xxxx

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Sarah, Making progress but spending alot of time remembering.

Anonymous said...

Fröhliche Ostern!
Happy Easter, Joyce.