Thursday, July 08, 2010

Gray Hair

When my eldest son visited I was amazed at the man that left the car. He had a gray beard and gray hair. It is amazing how they grow old when you don't see them for awhile. I talk to him very often on the phone but it has been at least a year since I have seen him. If I am remembering correctly. Another son was up the end of March. My other long distance son I haven't seen for over a year and then it was very brief. The last son I see almost each week. He doesn't seem to change. I hope it never gets so bad that I don't recognize my own children.

3 comments:

Raine said...

That would be horrible not recognizing your own children. I hope it never happens to you or to me

Anonymous said...

The wife of Dr.B. was suffering from this desease when people forget themselves slowly but steadily. But she always remembered her children and recognized them. I think there is a bond that is basically undestructable.

joan patz said...

They are just catching up to you Joyce. I am glad you had a visit with your oldest.
Its good to see and hug our children. I had Daniel, Janelle, and Katie home with their families in the last 2 weeks, I am recuperating.
April comes Aug 2nd with little Lucy, I can't wait. Have a great week! Love you!