Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mower Fixed

The mower is fixed and the man that fixed it even delivered it. I didn't have to have my son come back to my house since he was here for lunch with his group. My 3 year old ggd ate seconds and my 5 year old ggs said it was yukkie but he liked it. Even my 1 1/2 year old ggs ate it. Its been a long time since I fixed scalloped potatoes and ham.
The meal went well and the mower is fixed so I had a good day and my front lawn got mowed. The neighbors also cut grass so our part of town is looking good. I love the fact that people around here care how things look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad the mower is fixed. definitely makes it easier for mowing. of course, if want...you could get on your hands and knees with a pair of scissors. :D I jest, of course.

Raine said...

thanks you just gave me a great dinner idea!