Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lawn Mowers

Last week when someone cut my back yard for me they said that my mower was great and they really liked it. I was feeling good since I had bought it used and I could start it. On Monday I got gas so I could cut my front yard. It was hot out so I could only do a little at a time. I didn't even get the side of my house done and the mower that I was so happy with wouldn't run. Had a neighbor that tried to start it and it wouldn't run for him either. I am getting to the point that I don't like lawns. Yesterday I fixed the computer problem and now the lawn mower goes. I am longing for a day when nothing falls apart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes think that things, I mean plain industrial man-made things, sometimes have a kind of "counsciousness" - ?
A friends fridge seemingly went broke, only fair after nine years of service. Took it off and put it outside the door. Brought in my own fridge, running perfectly in my own place. Put it in. 12 hours later it seemingly went broke, with icy melting and all. Had no possibility to bring away too broken fridges, so I took mine back to my place. Wondered and put it on the current again - runs perfectly.
Brought friend's fridge to my place, runs well.
The machine simply wanted to see another place.

Don't worry Joyce. It's only things.

Raine said...

I personally think its ridiculous to work so hard to have grass. You cut the grass, then go right out and water it so it will grow and you can cut it again........... I hated cutting the grass and dont miss it LOL