Saturday, June 16, 2007

Freedom For TAI

This morning Ginger was very winey and wanted constant attention. I couldn't figure out why. When the man came over to cut my grass I went out. I noticed that the screen for my kitchen window was off. Then I knew why Ginger was winey and Tai was still . She had made her escape and has been no where around. When she left I haven't a clue since I went to bed with the window open. With her look alike running wild around here it will be up to her if she comes back. I'll just have to wait and see.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Joyce, I do hope she comes home! Despite their persnickety ways, most cats return to their source of loving. Hope this is true of Tai.

TO BECOME said...

Oh, how sad, I sure hopes she makes it home safe and sound. I just know she will be home if she can. Have a good weekend. connie from Texas

Joyce's Ramblings said...

I hope she comes home, but when you cansee other cats outside running free how can I blame her. Tai and Ginger are always sitting on the window sill looking out. Ginger has not shown an interest in being outside (smart girl) but Tai has always had the wonderlust. She once disapeared for 9 days.
Jodie and Connie have a great and blessed week.

Anonymous said...

I hope she comes back in soon!

alphabet soup said...

Joyce,
Maybe she'll come back if she gets hungry enough - but she sounds like an adventurous cat.
Ms Soup