Thursday, June 07, 2007

Report

I am doing fine. I have more energy and much clearer head. I sleep well and wake up refreshed. My flowers are planted and today I added 3 more tomato plants in pots to my porch. The down side is I am retaining fluids and my feet resemble footballs. The edema stinks.

Tonight there was severe weather with tornados, trees down, wires down and power out. But all we got was hard rain.
God protected me. There are many people that were hurt by this weather. Their houses were damaged,therepower is off, and the road to their home is blocked.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are well! We didn't get anything here. Or else we slept through it, but life looked normal this morning so....

Jodi said...

So glad you're feeling more energetic. Praying the swelling will go away! Glad you were kept safe from the storms.

TO BECOME said...

Thank God you were in the hand of God's protection. Sorry about the swelling. Hope it will be better soon. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I glad you were protected from the tornados Joyce, praise God. And sooo glad to hear you are feeling much better; I'll pray about your swollen feet.

Blessings.

~*Sarah*~

Kristi said...

Hi Joyce. Thanks for stopping by Thimble Thoughts and for leaving Jay a message. I know if he sees it, he'll appreciate it.

How did you find Thimble Thoughts?
:)

~Kristi