Saturday, June 23, 2007

Solving the problem

Well rightly or wrongly I solved the problem of transportation for now. I found a vehicle I could afford to buy and use for now. It is not a beauty but it runs and I can safely drive it. I hope to fix my other car at a later date when I can afford to.
I have had two nice cars. The first one I bought and this last one. There have been alot of cars that were serviceable and some that would cause people to laugh. [ Like the one that I used a bungy cord to keep the front doors closed.] To get from point A to point B as required is important. Also not to spend more than you can afford . My son and his wife came up this weekend and I saw and rode in their new car. It is beautiful and I'm happy for them. They are hard working and deserve it.

Well it has been a week and Tai has not returned.
So God provided maybe not what you would like but to me its just fine.
Have a great week! ;=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good you have a way around. =)

TO BECOME said...

I it certainly better than having no way to go. That would be kind of scary to me. I wish you the best with the new car and maybe it want be long until you can get the other one fixed. Have a good week. connie from Texas