Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday Blues

Life is so interesting and when you start to think what next? You're in trouble. I went up to the doctors office for blood work.
I managed to get my car into the parking lot. I had trouble stiring the car the last block. When I turned off the car the smoke was coming out from under the hood. Raised the hood and could see anti-freeze all over . I went in to get the blood work done,leaving the hood up. When I came out I could see the puddle of anti-freeze under the car. There was still coolent in the container so I had to find a way to get the 20 miles home. I called my ex-boss and she was happy to come and get me.
Now I am waiting for the tow guy to call me and I did get permission for him to tow it to the repair man in town. Joy! Joy!
I don't have to go any where until next Sunday. I can walk to the post office and grocery store. I'm hoping that it will be fixed soon. Say a prayer that it works out that way because that is really all I can do.
So if your having a blue monday- your not alone. But there are sooooo many people that have it awhole lot worse.
Think of Iraq,Africa and the homeless and lost here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your car will be repaired in no time and the cat will come back too.

Anonymous said...

so what's the scoop? what is wrong with car exactly? we never heard from you.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Can't tell you what I don't know. Bill hasn't called me yet and he wasn't there when I walked to the station this morning. My car started up when Rodger (tow guy) moved it to make it easier to tow. He had trouble stiring it to.
I am going to walk over there tomorrow morning to see if I can find out anything. I would like some idea what is wrong. Is it a belt, head gasket or what?

TO BECOME said...

So sorry to hear about your car. I do so hope it will be fixed quickly . It is always hard when these things happen but it makes us appreciate so much more the good days that come. Connie from Texas

Jodi said...

Joyce, hoping your car has been returned by now ... I know it doesn't always work that way! Mago's comment reminded me ... did Tai come home?

Anonymous said...

Hello, how's it going? They should have pieced together the machine by now.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Well folks the car still isn't fixed. I just found out today what went wrong with it. The water pump went out then that caused a belt that controls stiring to go out. Now if we try to fix it we have to hope that I didn't blow the head gasket or crack the engine block. And the cat isn't back.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. I hope someone will give you a lift coming sunday.