Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lunch

I had a great lunch. We had good conversation,good food and just a great time. My boss said that the last time she was in Green Bay was when I went with her. She asked how I felt about instead of lunch next month we took trip to Green Bay.
Idid not take long to agree.
Tomorrow my neighbor is taking me out for lunch. Life isn't bad when people want to take you out for lunch. What do they know about me that they want to take me out to eat?
Have a great week end.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time; I'm so glad. A day-trip next month (with the leaves all changing) sounds wonderful! Enjoy the anticipation of it. :o)

You asked: What do they know about me that they want to take me out to eat? I say ~ don't question goodness, just relish the moments! ;o) Blessings to you, Joyce.

Mimi said...

They probably know that you are a sweet person who is good company to have to eat with... enjoys good conversation and GOOD food... I agree with Jodi...just relish the moments :0)

Katie said...

Joyce: I missed seeing you at church when I was home Labor Day weekend. You stinker - you snuck out fast! :) Luke did fine without mom and dad, but boy was he cute and excited when I got to Grandma's house. He could not stop hugging and squeezing me and smiling! :) That makes a mommy feel good! We'll go back home Sat. morning.

How lovely to have people take you to lunch! That's a special treat, and you DO deserve it! :) Love to you.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! :)