Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lunch

Friday I was taken to a large resort outside of town. The Four Seasons is beautiful and has more than one eating place.
They have golf course and we sat on a glassed in porch . We sat at a white wickerglass topped table on white wickerpadded chairs and watched people play golf. I ate White Chili for the first time. YUM I ordered soup and salad. The three of us
(my neighbor also had one more friend with us) had such a great time. People came and went but we were still there talking enjoying a great afternoon. What a blessing.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You know you are becoming a real gad-about, but you are enjoying yourself and I am really happy for you... keep up the enjoyment!!!
I prayed for you this morning...
God bless you

Anonymous said...

Hello, this is a fine thing that you had a good time with them! I never had heard of "White chili" and had to look for a recipe - sounds good and promising, with chicken.
How about your face? Is it still in rainbow-colors?