Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Greatgrandma's Joy

On Monday my son came up with my 4 year old ggs and almost 2 ggd. They seem to be changing every time I see them.
Talking more and able to do so much more. I watched my ggs get dressed and undressed. (Going back to when I worked)
After doing my wash at the laundermat we went out to eat for supper. The kids were great. Funny to see spaghetti eaten by my ggd. She wanted a fork but her hands worked pretty good to. From her nose to her chin you could see spaghettti. I couldn't cut it fast enough. The chicken she ate one tiny little piece. They were so good. When it came time to pay the bill I was told "Those kids were so good we hardly knew they were here" I was proud of them. When we went in I told them we were going into a big people s place and big people don't like noisy kids. They were so good! They left on Tuesday. But that trip was special.
My son started my lawn mower for me and teased me about it. He can give me a hard time but he has a smile on his face when he does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a lovely time.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Raine said...

AWwwwwww I love watching toddlers eat too. Especially when they like something so much they just dig in with both hands! My grandson did that at The Olive Garden once and had the whole restaurant laughing