Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring???

Well, I was able to work on my yard and see the tulips and dafadils that were coming up. But now the weather has changed and we are looking at 1 to 3 inches of snow to come tomorrow. Out west one place received over 50 inches so I can't complain. The snow won't undo what I have done but it will slow up the flowers. I hope it freezes a few ticks. You usually wait for hot weather in july to get rid of them. I just have to see what comes. My friend has flowers blooming in her garden but crocus are early plants. The end of May is the time I plant. To go from the 70s to snow is not new but when you are warm you forget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow. Yes, at least some ticks less. Here the Magnolias are already loosing the leaves ...

Anonymous said...

I love spring flowers, I hope the snow doesn't smother them.

Hugs!