Friday, April 24, 2009

Here we go again

We are waiting for the 70s today. This is true Wisconsin weather. You never know how to dress and do you leave the shovel or the rake out. But I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I like all the seasons we have even if you can't go by the calender. I know it just takes getting used to it.
My 3 month old ggs was in the emergency room last week because where he was at used too much bleach. He had trouble breathing. Itty bits are bothered so easily by the chemicals people use. We have to go green, There are so many natural cleaners that we can use. Whats more important than our children? We are not doing to great by this earth either.
There was nothing wrong with it until man started to fix? or make better?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bleach is strong!! strong for me and I'm all grown up (well, supposedly).

it was nice, hot, and muggy here yesterday. today it is rainy like crazy. it's so spring!

Raine said...

I would like to know more about these natural cleaners. The weather here is nuts. The first part of the week was like 94-96 A?C running. Then yesterday evening I had to turn the heat on. Right now at 5 p.m. its now 72

Anonymous said...

Hope son is well again! Bleach is mostly made from or contains chlor, strong stuff. I do not know exactly what bleach is and how it is used. For cleaning things I use the good old "Essig", in the concentrated form of "Essigessenz" you just mix it with water and it makes clean everything that contains no chalk: Simply do not use it on marmor. It smells maybe a little strange, but this smell does not hurt yer lungs, no chlor involved.