Wednesday, April 08, 2009

This Week's News

It has really been a week so far. My son and my 1 year old greatgranddaughter came up on Monday. Monday afternoon when he took me shopping I lost my Debit card at WalMart in the parking lot. I didn't discover it was missing until Monday evening. No one turned it in at the store so I had to report it gone. I then was told to call my bank and let them know in the morning. I didn't get much sleep that night. When I called in the morning the bank had received a call and that they were bringing the card to the bank. When I went up to do my laundry I stopped at the bank and the card was turned in. It was found in the parking lot of WalMart. My faith in people has been given a big boost. My prayers were answered.
Ginger my cat has given my ggd and my son her full approval. She has set on my son's lap and she doesn't run away and lets my ggd be in the same room with her. My little one has become used to being here. My son can be upstairs and she will stay by me
not like before. She tells me when she wants something. I love it. I think she feels comfortable here. She is close to turning 2yrs old so she can get in to things. My house isn't child proof. LOL What a joy she is.
In the morning we are going to Marquette for my check up. I pray that all the good fortune I have had so far this week continues.

4 comments:

joan patz said...

Joyce I hope your appointment went well, I am so glad that your son comes up with your great grandaughter, are they fun. Janelle and Jason are here with their 6 children, Amos 16 mo is so smart he is so fun to watch and listen to. Malachi is like his little blonde twin, he's just learning to walk, a little wobbling. See you Sunday.
Love Joan

Anonymous said...

:)
All well in Marquette? I really hope so.

Fröhliche Ostern, Joyce!
Happy Easter to you Joyce!

Raine said...

I'm glad your appt went well. Isnt it wonderful when people surprise you and do the right thing? I left my purse on my car once and of course it fell off. Several hours later some kids rang my doorbell and ran ( dont know why they ran) They had picked up everything on the road (including things that werent mine LOL) and stuffed it all back in my purse and looked at the address on my license and returned it to me. I still wish I could thank them

Anonymous said...

She's turning to two years?

Is it the little girl you were talking about on your blog - well, seemingly just some months ago ... time flys, really I am perplexed.