Wednesday, February 03, 2010

One Of Those Days Again

It has been a few weeks since I posted. I'm not saying it was dull but I could not find two keys that were important after my trip on the 22nd. I went from friends car into house and I had my keys at post office. I was given them 2 blocks away from my home and I put them in my pocket. I looked and looked could not find. Moved two loveseats turn them over and checked their cushions.
Tipped over my lift chair and looked. Moved all my grand"s toys to see if they fell in them. I had bought food and I looked where I had put the food when I put it away. I even looked in freezer. How could I walk from car to house about 20 feet and lose my keys. I finally called after a few days and asked my friends to look in their car. They were there. I was beginning to fear I was headed for a home.
Today my friend and I were going to have girl time. I had to go to doctor appointment first.
I was there an hour and a half. Our morning was shot. I found out I was suppose to have blood work last week so I have to get it done as soon as I can. i had to have a flu shot. I had to get some meds after I left the office so that was more of our time gone. I was good as far as doctor but had such dry skin needed to get the meds.
While I was waiting for my meds I found a new electric blanket on sale. Mine has been acting strange and I don't want it to start on fire. I came home and found my kitty cat left me an unwanted gift just by my bedroom door. IT WAS A GOOD DAY. I am tired to the max but I have gone thru a couple of days that make me happy to be alive. No chance of feeling bored like I was the other day after days in the house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitties always leave unwanted gifts just where and when you really don't need them, lol.

joan patz said...

I am glad you found your keys, believe I am always looking for my keys. you sort of feel that panic feeling. Well its February, the season is moving in the right direction, I can't wait to get out and walk. Honey our golden could be dieing, she is not eating, here and there she does, we keep her walking, her back hips are bad. She sometimes eats beef it has to be warm. This morning she didn't eat anything.
Have a good day, its not as nice as yesterdays beautiful sunshine.
miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I miss things. The really unnerving part is when I just put it away and then it is gone. Keys, pencil, notes (!) or a book. When searching I always have one place left, where I will look last. Pure superstition.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Sarah, Kitties can always keep you supplied with things to remember both good and bad.
Joan, I hope Honey starts to feel better if it is possible. How old is she? I am hoping the ice goes away soon so I can walk.
Mago, The last place I look is usually the best place but I am having to find that last place more and more.