Monday, October 20, 2008

Feelings

For a number of reasons I am feeling very fortunate this evening. With so much going wrong and so many suffering, my life is blessed. I don't care to give all the reasons but rest assured I am a happy person this evening. I hope I never forget my good fortune when things go wrong. Like tonight when I came home I missed the driveway and one of the wheels of my car hit the ditch but I was able to keep driving and when I moved the car after unloading groceries the car seemed fine. Tomorrow when I take it to garage for oil change I will be able to check.
Today I had my mammogram and ladies I hope you get yours if you are supposed to. That is the one test I am prompt about taking. I know too many woman who have had breast cancer. Some alive and some not. : o )

4 comments:

joan patz said...

Hello Joyce
It was good to see you Sunday.
AS you saw all the children were home this weekend, Janelle and Jason and kids left Sat. night because he couldn't miss church. It was my mom's 80th birthday, we celebrated.
The house is finally getting back to order. Yes, to enjoy the country is wonderful.
I am praying for you today!
Joan

Raine said...

I have one every year

Anonymous said...

You are blessed and a blessing Joyce.

Hugs.

Jodi said...

I am so glad you feel blessed because you do indeed bless others. Thank you for your sweet comment, and indeed I am grateful for your prayers.